Work with me to continue innovating in higher education.
As a lifelong learner and educator, I know that we learn best when we exchange ideas and challenge our own thinking. I have collaborated with hundreds of educators and connected with thousands of great minds on LinkedIn and other platforms. I would love to hear your ideas for improving higher education or your thoughts on business and leadership.
Let me know if there is a subject you want to know more about in higher education or business and I would be happy to write about it for your website as well.
Guest posting guidelines
This site is a business and higher education blog dedicated to professional development and organizational innovation. I value intellectual freedom, diversity, creative problem solving, and lifelong learning. I publish content weekly and reach hundreds of readers every month.
In order to submit content, you must agree to the following:
- Contributors must be academic experts, thought leaders, or business professionals with significant leadership experience.
- Acceptable categories include: leadership, higher education, business, professional development.
- Additional topics may be accepted if it is deemed appropriate and valuable to this site’s readership.
- If you are not sure if your topic will suit this site, peruse the blog posts already published to learn more about the topics covered here.
- Contributors will not be monetarily compensated, though a 3 sentence bio and backlink will be included.
- Guest posts will be distributed on all social channels for maximum reach.
- Contributions may not be published elsewhere to be considered.
- Press releases and other promotional material will not be accepted.
- Posts must be 800-1300 words. Articles outside of this range will not be considered.
- Contributors may include images if desired, though they must be royalty-free or taken by the contributor.
- Appropriate sources must be linked within the article to support data and other relevant claims.
In the form below, please fill out all information including a short pitch of your article. The pitch may be no more than five sentences, and may include bullet points. If the pitch is accepted, I or my team will email you for the full article.